Monday, January 17, 2011

Schedule of College Auditions

As you all may already know, I am a senior in high school. After I graduate, I plan to go to college to get my undergraduate degree in piano performance. I will be auditioning at six schools in order to gain admission into their music programs. They are:

  1. Baldwin-Wallace Conservatory, Berea, OH; January 22
  2. University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan; January 28
  3. Kent State University, Kent, OH; February 5
  4. Webster University, St. Louis, Missouri; February 12
  5. Shenandoah Conservatory, Winchester, Virginia; Febuary 19
  6. Oberlin Conservatory, Oberlin, OH; February 26
My audition repertoire is as follows:

Johann Sebastian Bach. Prelude and Fugue in E flat, BWV 876 from WTC Book II
Franz Joseph Haydn. Sonata in C, Hob. XVI:50
Johannes Brahms. Two Rhapsodies, Op. 79
Frederic Chopin. Etude in C minor, Op. 25, No. 12
Kent Kennan. Three Preludes (1938)

I'm very excited and will definately enjoy the traveling.

1 comment: