Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Audition Season is Over!

I've decided to cancel my audition for Oberlin this Saturday. In comparison to the other schools that I've auditioned at, it doesn't stand a chance. I'm really happy to be done with auditions; it took a lot of time and energy to prepare for them and to actually do them. Yet, today I reflect on my wonderful experiences I had through auditions. I got too see wonderful friends, Natalie Horn and Kiana Jerard, and I got to spend two wonderful evenings in a BEAUTIFUL house in Virginia with family. I also really enjoyed spending time with my dad; he went to each of my auditions with me, which meant so much! So, now I wait for acceptance/decline letters and scholarship notices. So far I've been declined at University of Michigan and accepted at Kent State University.

No comments:

Post a Comment